The challenging and confidence building practice of AcroYoga will connect you to your strength and inner calm in the company of like-minded individuals. Join AcroYoga Montreal teachers Mark Bennett and Hayley Tennyson along with Sierra Brock and Noah Shipley, founder of the Austin Acro Community.
This week long retreat will explore:
- Fundamental positions, yoga postures and restorative practices
- Partner dynamics: using partner yoga to develop sensitivity and awareness of our partner. Tension, calibrations, therapeutics, counter balancing, partner stretching
- Core body stabilization: strength building techniques to cultivate lightness.
- The Essential 3 Philosophy– base, flyer and spotting techniques to ensure safety and freedom
- Acrobatic transitions from hi to low, ground to air and everything in between
- Flow and creative processes to find your own individual expression
Participants do not need to be experienced in AcroYoga, however a strong yoga practice is required. Participants should be comfortable in a 60 second tripod headstand, holding a 60 second plank and a 60 second handstand against a wall.
The FUNdamentals of AcroYoga are presented in a safe and nurturing environment in the magical sanctuary of The Yoga Forest. Come experience the stillness of the moment, in balance with another.Cost: US$895
staying in shared cabañas. Prices include tuition, accommodation, sauna, and three vegetarian meals daily.
Contact email@example.com to book this retreat.